Dr. Oded Shechter is an internist practicing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Shechter specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Shechter provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
U De Pierre Et Marie Curie (Paris Vi)- Uer Broussais-Hotel-Dieu- Paris 1980
UFR de MÈdecine Broussais HÙtel Dieu 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr Of Fl, Inc, Internal Medicine
- CEME/Mount Sinai Medical Center Program
Dr. Oded Shechter MD's Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33313Get Direction
Dr. Oded Shechter MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shechter
- How Can I Improve my Metabolic Rate?
A number of factors, apart from your genes, decide the rate at which food is broken down in our body to release much needed energy. This includes body size, age, gender, hormonal levels, and physical activity. Thankfully, metabolic rate can be increased, irrespective of gender, body size, or age.Of...
- Polydipsia: What Causes Excessive Thirst?
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is a medical term given for extreme thirstiness. It is said to be one of the initial symptoms of diabetes. Polydipsia is also accompanied by either temporary or constant dryness in the mouth. It is very important to consume adequate amounts of water in a day, so that...
- What is a Good Drink to Consume When I Workout?
It goes without saying that exercise is key to good health. Having the right kind of food and drinking adequate fluids also help in achieving this goal. Taking good amount of nutrients helps to give the power for the workout and also for repairing the muscles after the workout. But all of us have...
- What's the Difference Between Salt and Sodium?
IntroductionWhen people say salt, they usually mean the common table salt. Salt is a mineral that is mainly composed of sodium chloride (NaCl). To distinguish table salt from a class of chemical compounds called salts, the terms rock salt or the mineral name halite is used. Sodium is also...
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- Atarax for Nausea
Atarax Atarax is a prescription medication that belongs to the class of antihistamines. This drug blocks histamine, which is a chemical produced during an allergic reaction. The activity taking place in the central nervous system is also reduced when this drug is taken. Atarax is also used as a...
- Dr. Douglas M. Weissman MD10167 Nw 31st St Pompano Beach FL 33065
- Dr. David Neuman M.D.4800 Linton Blvd Delray Florida 33445
- Dr. Oliver Di Pietro M.D.1045 95th Street Bay Harbor Islands Florida 33154
- Dr. Aurea R. Tomeski M.D.899 Meadows Road Boca Raton Florida 33486
- Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan MD3505 NW 84TH AVE SUNRISE FL 33351
- Dr. Maria S. Wozniak MD900 North West 13th Street Boca Raton Florida 33486