Dr. Michael Baker is an internist practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Baker specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Baker provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of South Al Coll of Med, Mobile Al 1977
University of Washington School of Medicine 2005
- Acid Reflux
- Birth Defects
- Colon Polyps
- Carraway Methodist Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Michael Baker MD's Practice location
Dr. Michael Baker MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baker
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Mumps?
The mumps is a viral infection of the parotid glands, the saliva producing glands present within the cheek in front of the ears. The infection often results in the swelling of the parotid glands. This contagious infection was contained to a large extent after the introduction of the mumps...
- What Should I Know About Hangovers?
Many of us seem to know how to enjoy the night out and avoid the most uncomfortable hangover symptoms. Some of the tips seem to work quite well, while few others are just not enough. Many alternatives leave you feeling worse than normal. Many feel that hangovers are not a huge concern. The reality...
- Dr. Raluca Cascaval MD2222 N Nevada Ave Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Dr. Dwight A. Robertson M.D.1465 Kelly Johnson Blvd Colorado Springs CO 80920
- Dr. William R Schroeder DO400 West Midland Ave Woodland Park CO 80863
- Dr. Andrew T Ingram MD2222 N. Nevada Ave Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Dr. Karen Elizabeth Chang MD2222 N Nevada Ave Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Dr. Steven K Brodie MD2610 Tenderfoot Hill St Colorado Springs CO 80906