Dr. Nelson Riveros practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Cleveland, OH. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Riveros treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Nelson Ricardo Riveros M.D's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
MIAMI, FL 33155Get Direction
Dr. Nelson Ricardo Riveros M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Chlamydia Treatment Options
Infections that are transmitted through sexual contact are known as sexually transmitted diseases or STDs. One type of a sexually transmitted disease (STD) is chlamydia.In the US, a substantial number of chlamydia infections are reported every year, making it one of the most common sexually...
- Morphos Declared a "Breakthrough Therapy" for Lymphoma
MorphoSys’s main objective is to design exceptional and unique biopharmaceuticals, all designed to enhance the lives of patients suffering from severe or life-threatening conditions.The human body has two types of lymphocytes that can develop into lymphomas: B lymphocytes (B cells) and T...
- Mono Rash: Get the Facts
What is mono?Infectious mononucleosis or "mono" for short is a viral infection caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). Although mono can affect people of all ages, it usually occurs in teenagers. The virus is transmitted and spread through infected saliva. For this reason, the infection is regarded...
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Anal Fissures: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Risks
An anal fissure is a the tear or ulcer in the anal canal’s lining. The anal canal forms the end of the large bowel and lies between the rectum and the anus.Symptoms of Anal FissureThe following are the most prominent symptoms of anal fissures:...
- Dr. Erin J Furey MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Michael Dov Altose M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Emily J Parke D.O.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Irving A Hirsch MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Susan D Raphaely MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Janish Jay Patel M.D.111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010