Dr. Robert Rathauser is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Kendall Park, NJ. Dr. Rathauser specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Rathauser can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Rathauser can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1979
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Robert H Rathauser MD's Practice location
Kendall Park, NJ 08824Get Direction
Dr. Robert H Rathauser MD's reviewsWrite Review
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- Why Do I Keep Getting Hot Flashes?
Having hot flashes does not necessarily mean that you have reached menopause. Many other causes apart from the termination of your menstrual cycle can trigger the occurrence of hot flashes. Therefore, understanding the exact cause of your symptoms can really help you in establishing whether you are...
- How Retaining One Normal BRCA Gene Influences Survival in Ovarian Cancer Patients
The National Cancer Institute reports that around 250,000 people will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, and about 22,000 with ovarian cancer. While the survival rate among patients with breast cancer is significantly higher compared to ovarian cancer – the NCI reports about 40,000 of the...
- How Do I Treat Uterine Fibroids?
Uterine fibroids are noncancerous growths that develop from the fibrous and smooth muscle layers of the uterus. The size of these uterine leiomyomas vary in size and range from a small pea to that of a melon. It is a very common condition, and affects about 20 percent of women. Uterine fibroids are...
- Hysterectomy: What to Expect During Your Recovery
Though a hysterectomy is categorized as a major operation, more women are going under the knife for it than before, and this is mainly due to less intrusive surgical procedures that lower the pain involved, shorten surgical scars, and speed up recovery.In abdominal surgery, a T-shaped surgical...
- Moderate Exercise May Increase the Chances of Conception
Moderate physical activity may help make a woman fertile, but rigorous exercise may delay the efforts, reports a new study. The study examined the effect of exercise on fertility, and showed that intense physical activity increases the time for conception in women who are of normal body weight,...
- Dr. Robert Alan Knuppel MD869 Beaver Dr DuBois PA 15801
- Dr. Valeria M Di stefano M.D.125 Paterson St New Brunswick NJ 08901
- Dr. Carolyn DeLucia M.D.349 US-206 Hillsborough Township NJ 08844
- Neshi Bakshi Other1140 Stelton Road Piscataway New Jersey 08854
- Dr. Philip Kline M.D.1500 St. George's Avenue Avenel New Jersey 07001
- Dr. Michelle Caban M.D.3322 US Highway 22 Branchburg New Jersey 08876