Peter Nazmi Wahba PA-C
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1043 Elm Ave Suite 104 Long Beach CA, 90813
Dr. Peter Wahba is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Long Beach, CA. Dr. Wahba specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Peter Nazmi Wahba PA-C's Practice location
Long Beach, CA 90813Get Direction
Peter Nazmi Wahba PA-C's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wahba
Mr. Michael Wang.
- Teen Treated for Lymphoma to Play College Baseball
Whether it’s the Dodgers or the Red Sox or the local high school team, they’re called ‘the boys of summer’.While summer is when the teams begin competitive play, they are very much the boys of spring as well.The temperature might be cool, but the air is sweet with promise.The players pull...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- 'Robocop' Stem Cells Developed to Fight Cancer
Cancer is the second-leading cause of death in the United States, although due to several advancements in cancer screening and treatment, survival rates have begun to improve.A new cancer therapyResearchers at the University of Minnesota and Mayo Clinic have developed a new type of cancer therapy...
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- Multiple Myeloma: What is Autotransplantation?
During a stem cell transplantation or autotransplantation, the patient receives high chemotherapy dosage which is sometimes done to the entire body to get rid of the cells that are in the bone marrow (including the myeloma cells). Afterwards, the patient receives new stem cells to form...
- Woman Who Battled Lymphoma Three Times Starts Support Group
Battling cancer is just that - a battle. To make it through once is an incredible feat, but one Virginia Beach woman survived the terrible condition three times. Now, she is starting a support group so other women can have the incredible outcome she had as well.Lynne's storyUnfortunately, most...
- Dr. Weber Chen M.D.600 North Garfield Avenue Monterey Park California 91754
- Dr. Marsha G. Fink M.D.650 Columbia Street San Diego California 92101
- Manan Mehta7727 Painter Avenue Whittier California 90602
- Dr. Ellsworth Raymond Grant M.D1245 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90017
- Dr. James A. Padova M.D.1010 W. La Veta Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Madhavi Mummaneni MD1010 W La Veta Ave Orange CA 92868