Dr. Louis Joseph Joseph D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice5213 Rue Verdun Alexandria LA, 71303
Dr. Louis Joseph is a Dentist practicing in Alexandria, LA. Dr. Joseph specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Estimation of direct and indirect costs because of common infections in toddlers
- The role of domestic factors and day-care attendance on lung function of primary school children.
- Indications for transfer for childbirth in Inuit women at the Innuulisivik Maternity.
- Effectiveness of a training program in reducing infections in toddlers attending day care centers.
- Can health utility measures be used in lupus research? A comparative validation and reliability study of 4 utility indices.
- Further analysis of attributable risk in helminth epidemiology.
- Medical decision making in the choice of a thrombolytic agent for acute myocardial infarction. Quebec Acute Coronary Care Working Group.
- Sample size considerations for superiority trials in systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).
- Predictors of failure of Helicobacter pylori eradication and predictors of ulcer recurrence: a randomized controlled trial.
- Consequences of delayed therapy with second-line agents in rheumatoid arthritis: a 3 year followup on the hydroxychloroquine in early rheumatoid arthritis (HERA) study.
- Learning from discordance in patient and physician global assessments of systemic lupus erythematosus disease activity.
- Is Helicobacter pylori eradication associated with gastroesophageal reflux disease?
- Agreement in measuring socio-economic status: area-based versus individual measures.
- The use of alternative medical therapies in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus. Trination Study Group.
- The psychological burden of peanut allergy as perceived by adults with peanut allergy and the parents of peanut-allergic children.
Dr. Louis Joseph Joseph D.D.S.'s Practice location
Alexandria, LA 71303Get Direction
Dr. Louis Joseph Joseph D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Joseph
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Dr. Erin E Bear DDS1432 Peterman Dr Alexandria LA 71301
- Dr. Kurt E Gauthier DDS2235 Worley Dr Alexandria LA 71301
- Dr. Courtney P Richter2227 Worley Dr Alexandria LA 71301
- Dr. William Foster Hensel DDS11 Heyman Ln Alexandria LA 71303
- Dr. Virginia Valentine Locke DDS402 Pinegrove Dr Pineville LA 71360
- Dr. Aaron Scot Mangum D.D.S.2227 Worley Dr Alexandria LA 71301