Dr. Shilpa Jain practices Endocrinology in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Jain specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Jain examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
- Does glycemic status at admission predict mortality in noncritically ill hospitalized patients?
- From a declaration of values to the creation of value in global health: a report from Harvard University's Global Health Delivery Project.
- Outcome and prognostic factors of malaria-associated acute kidney injury requiring hemodialysis: A single center experience.
- Laproscopic salvage of omental wrapping of the continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis catheter.
- Post-renal transplant cytomegalovirus infection: study of risk factors.
Dr. Shilpa Harish Jain M.D.'s Practice location
Palo Alto, CA 94304Get Direction
Dr. Shilpa Harish Jain M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Osteopenia?
Osteopenia refers to a low bone mineral density, which increases the chance of bone fractures. But in this condition bone density is not as low as that of osteoporosis. This type of bone loss can make a person prone to bone fractures. Osteopenia and osteoporosis both refer to different degrees of...
- Understanding the Risk Factors for Prediabetes
Type II diabetes, the most commonly diagnosed form, is usually diagnosed in adults of middle age, but can also be found in children and is often brought on by obesity. While the pancreas in type II diabetes can sometimes make insulin, it may not make enough or the body will not use what is made...
- Elle & Coach: Overcoming Adversity in Modern Diabetes Care
Tens of thousands of children are diagnosed with type 1 diabetes each year in the United States. This autoimmune disease is chronic and demands round-the-clock monitoring. For caregivers, learning to how to treat this condition is overwhelming. For children living with the disease, the demands can...
- Drugs for Erectile Dysfunction May Improve Prostate Problems
Drugs used to treat erectile dysfunction may be helpful in relieving some of the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). This was reported from a study conducted by Claus G. Roehrborn, MD, with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and colleagues. About 1,058 men, who had...
- Can Diabetes Be Associated with Other Health Conditions?
Over a long period of time if a high blood sugar persists in your body then it is known as Diabetes or as the doctors states it, Diabetes Mellitus. Diabetes is not a singular disease as it may be characterized by an array of disorders which increase the blood sugar level way above the normal...
- What Is the Cause of an Underactive Thyroid Gland?
Gaining weight? Feeling colder? Feeling depressed? Hypothyroidism could be the reason behind it.What is hypothyroidism?Also known as low thyroid or underactive thyroid, hypothyroidism is characterized by underactive thyroid glands that fail to produce an adequate amount of thyroid hormones. These...
- Dr. Aruna Chakravorty M.D., PHD3200 Kearney St Fremont CA 94538
- Dr. Sumbul N Beg M.D.1783 El Camino Real Burlingame CA 94010
- Dr. Charles Bruhn M.D.227 N Jackson Ave San Jose CA 95116
- Dr. Aruna J Ravanam MD777 Knowles Dr Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. Linda Membreno MD701 E El Camino Real Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. David C. Klonoff M.D.1720 El Camino Real Burlingame CA 94010