Dr. Hyunseok Kang is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Kang specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Dr. Hyunseok Kang M.D.,M.P.H.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30322Get Direction
New York, NY 10019Get Direction
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94115Get Direction
Dr. Hyunseok Kang M.D.,M.P.H.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Astonishing Clinical Trial Results Show Promise for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Research
There’s good news for those who’ve been diagnosed with the aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) type referred to as diffuse large-B cell (DLBCL). According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), this type of HNL is the most common type of lymphoma.The descriptive letters clarify the type of...
- Living as a Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivor: Creating a New Normal
No one can ever truly be prepared for what it is like to live with cancer. Even the strongest survivors face setbacks, and some of the fiercest warriors share their stories of how they find their "new normals."Kimberly's storyWhen she was only 25, just five days before her wedding, Kimberly felt a...
- Woman Who Battled Lymphoma Three Times Starts Support Group
Battling cancer is just that - a battle. To make it through once is an incredible feat, but one Virginia Beach woman survived the terrible condition three times. Now, she is starting a support group so other women can have the incredible outcome she had as well.Lynne's storyUnfortunately, most...
- Is Lymphoma-related PTSD Possible?
PTSD is something that one may not think of right away when thinking of chronic or life-threatening illnesses, but it should not be overlooked. Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, can affect all aspects of a person’s life and requires treatment by a specialist.The Diagnostic and Statistical...
- Promising Results for Hodgkin Patients Using This Therapy
Researcher Dr. Bradford S. Hoppe and his colleagues at the University of Florida College of Medicine have recently found that the addition of proton therapy to first-line chemotherapy regimens may improve outcomes for patients with Hodgkin lymphoma.Lymphoma is classically treated with both...
- Stanford University's Linebacker Ryan Beecher Must Now Tackle Lymphoma
There's no doubt that Ryan Beecher is strong. If you want just watch one Stanford University football game, you'll see that and then some. However, he is now going to have to use a different type of strength in his battle against lymphoma.Ryan's storyWhile many had been following Ryan Beecher before...
- Dr. Gena H Volas-redd MD340 Kennestone Hospital Blvd Marietta GA 30060
- Dr. Louis B Rapkin MD5455 Meridian Mark Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Sujatha Murali MD550 Peachtree ST NE Atlanta GA 30308
- Dr. Eric Dean Mininberg M.D.1800 Howell Mill Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30318
- Dr. Michael A Briones DO1405 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Myra E Rose MD75 Piedmont Ave Ne Atlanta GA 30303