Dr. Brady Stein is an internist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Stein specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Stein provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Advanced age and prognosis in chronic myeloid leukemia in the era of tyrosine kinase inhibitors.
- Chronic myeloid leukemia and risk of second malignancy in two eras of treatment.
- Splenic infarction, warm autoimmune hemolytic anemia and antiphospholipid antibodies in a patient with infectious mononucleosis.
- The anemia of inflammation.
- Thrombotic and bleeding complications in classical myeloproliferative neoplasms.
- Myelodysplastic syndromes: clinical practice guidelines in oncology.
- Complex hypereosinophilia arising from post-polycythemia vera myelofibrosis: A case of imatinib-responsiveness.
- Calreticulin gene mutations in the myeloproliferative neoplasms: Dameshek's other "myelostimulatory" factor.
- Myelodysplastic syndromes, version 2.2015.
- Hedgehog inhibition as monotherapy in myelofibrosis: is there any role?
- Novel therapies for myelofibrosis.
- Bleeding complications in BCR-ABL negative myeloproliferative neoplasms: prevalence, type, and risk factors in a single-center cohort.
- Disease characteristics and prognosis of myelodysplastic syndrome presenting with isolated thrombocytopenia.
- Practice Patterns in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Polycythemia Vera in the
- Mutations in MPNs: prognostic implications, window to biology, and impact on treatment decisions.
Dr. Brady Lee Stein MD's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21231Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60611Get Direction
Dr. Brady Lee Stein MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Syphilis an STD?
What is an STD?Sexually transmitted disease, or commonly known as STD, is a type of disease that gets transmitted through sexual contact. AIDS caused by the HIV virus is a primary example of a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs do not have any obvious symptoms at the beginning, aside from the...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- What are the Causes of Abdominal Pain?
A pain that may start or spread from anywhere in between the chest to the pelvic region is often referred to as abdominal pain. Abdominal pain is of different types. Some of them are acute, while others are chronic. Some of them may be rated as mild, while others may range between moderate and...
- What Is Dysuria?
Introduction Dysuria is the medical term used to describe painful or difficult urination. The discomfort is usually characterized by a burning sensation. Most individuals who complain of painful or burning urination have a urinary tract infection. There are many health conditions that can cause...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- Dushyant Viswanathan8186 Lark Brown Road Elkridge Maryland 21075
- Dr. Alan G. Stahl4801 Dorsey Hall Drive Ellicott City Maryland 21042
- Miss Rama Shankar M.D.1501 Division Street Baltimore Maryland 21217
- Dr. Edward M. Miller M.D.5601 LOCH RAVEN BLVD BALTIMORE MD 21239
- Dr. Nurul A. Chowdhury M.D.605 Main St Laurel MD 20707
- Dr. Maria Belen Menucci M.D.5601 Loch Raven Blvd Baltimore MD 21239