Dr. Jeffrey R Melrose D.O.
Family Practitioner491 John Young Way Suite 200 Main Line Exton PA, 19341
Dr. Jeffrey Melrose is a family practitioner practicing in Exton, PA. Dr. Melrose specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Melrose possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- St. Barnabas Hospital 1997
Dr. Jeffrey R Melrose D.O.'s Practice location
Exton, PA 19341Get Direction
EXTON, PA 19341Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey R Melrose D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Melrose
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- What Is Tramadol Used For?
Tramadol, sold under the brand name "Ultram" in the United States, is a synthetic opioid analgesic used to manage moderate to moderately-severe pain. It is generally used to relieve pain as that experienced during chronic conditions like arthritis or after surgery. Tramadol Hcl 50 mg also arrives in...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Dr. Christopher Drumm M.D.1437 Dekalb St Norristown PA 19401
- Dr. John C Munshower DO3855 Westchester Pike Newtown Square Pennsylvania 19073
- Dr. Aqiyla Muhammad MD613 Hill Farm Ln Springfield Pennsylvania 19064
- Dr. Marc David Grobman D.O.3411 Silverside Rd Wilmington DE 19810
- Dr. Natalie Belle Tussey M.D.1240 Wrights Ln West Chester PA 19380
- Dr. Sharon J Fleischer M.D.1555 Medical Dr Pottstown PA 19464