Dr. Crystal Cederna-meko is a psychologist practicing in Flint, MI. Dr. Cederna-meko specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Cederna-meko evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Cederna-meko because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- MemberAmerican Psychological Association
- Member APA Practice Organization
- Hurley Medical Center
Dr. Crystal L Cederna-meko PSYD's Practice location
Dr. Crystal L Cederna-meko PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cederna-meko
- Understanding The Relationship Between Sleep And Depression
What is the link between sleep and depression?A sleep disorders is one of the key signs of clinical depression. While some people suffering from depression sleep too much, others are not able to sleep at all. A sleep disorder does not necessarily cause depression, but the lack of rest and sleep does...
- Are You Dating a Sociopath?
The following are some traits that will show you are dating a sociopath:1. Charismatic and charmingImage is everything for a sociopath. The priority for a sociopath is the image that he or she gives to the world. They have a very charismatic and charming nature, and will try to constantly flatter...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- What to Expect During Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
What does CBT involve?The CBT sessionsThere are individual and group sessions. Some sessions are on hand books or even computer programs. Nowadays, you can connect to a therapist online.If you opt for individual CBT:...
- Adolescents with Autism Need Better Access to Sex Education
Romance and intimacy are parts of life, and have been scientifically proven to add to emotional security and good mental health. When someone desires a relationship but isn't able to attain one, a common effect is depression, loneliness, a lessened feeling of self-worth, and feelings of isolation...
- The Challenges of Living with Autism in College
As autism becomes more prevalent, more research has been devoted to understanding the origins of the it as well as developing effective treatment plans to support the individual. Research shows that the earlier treatment begins, the better individuals will be at implementing coping strategies and...
- Carrie Gleason L.P.1441 E Maple Ave Burton MI 48529
- Mr. Mark K Abbenante L.L.P.3939 Beecher Rd Flint MI 48532
- Annette Marie Teno-tremba MA LLP8435 Holly Rd Grand Blanc MI 48439
- Dr. Richard Stuart Mach PH.D. LP814 S Vernon Ave Flint MI 48503
- Mr. Michael Todd Hunt MS LLP CAADC CCS901 Chippewa St Flint MI 48503
- Mr. Jesse Soulia PSY.D1309 S Linden Rd Flint MI 48532