Dr. Michael Martin is a psychologist practicing in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Martin specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Martin evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Martin because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Michael Louis Martin PHD's Practice location
Tulsa, OK 74136Get Direction
Dr. Michael Louis Martin PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Temple Grandin Teaches How to Move Beyond Labels
Mary Temple Grandin, a professor of animal science at Colorado State University, expert consultant in the livestock industry on animal behavior and Autism spokesperson, was born on August 29th, 1947. She was never officially diagnosed with autism during her childhood or adolescence.Rather, she...
- What Specialists Can Conduct Cognitive Behavioral Therapies?
When you are in a challenging situation that affects your behavior or thinking, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) can help you achieve peace within yourself by breaking down your situation into five different parts:...
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- How Mismatched Sex Drives Can Impact Your Relationship
The importance of sex often differs in each individual and each relationship. To some, it is a crucial part of any romantic endeavor. For others, it is not necessary and is more of a nuisance. But what happens when the importance of sex differs between marriage partners?How Important is Sex?Many...
- St. John's Wort: Benefits, Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
St. John's wort is basically a plant which existed only in Europe, but today the plant can be found in USA and also some parts of Canada. The plant has oval-shaped leaves and golden-yellow flowers. The plant is attractive to look at having colorful petals and the colors of the flower are a mixed of...
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...
- Dr. Edgar Julian Kranau PH D6216 S Lewis Ave Tulsa OK 74136
- Dr. Brian A. Boatwright PSY.D.201 S Garnett Rd Tulsa OK 74128
- Thelma Beatrica Boaz Other1206 N Boston Ave Tulsa OK 74106
- Dr. Faust Bianco PH.D.7146 S Braden Ave Tulsa OK 74136
- Dr. Cheryl Ann Kilpatrick PHD3223 East 31st Street Tulsa OK 74105
- Dr. Alan Lee Conger PSY D5512 S Lewis Ave Tulsa OK 74105