Dr. Kishori Shah is a family practitioner practicing in Poughkeepsie, NY. Dr. Shah specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Shah possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
University of Calcutta / Medical College 1983
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Vassar Brothers Hosp, Family Medicine; Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Mrs. Kishori P Shah M.D.'s Practice location
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601Get Direction
Mrs. Kishori P Shah M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shah
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- Holistic Treatments for Migraines
Holistic Treatments for MigrainesMigraines cause headaches that may be severe, throbbing, or moderate. These headaches can last for up to 72 hours.They attack one side of your head in most cases. However, there are cases where you suffer a headache on both sides of your head. Many people who suffer...
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- 5 Tips on Living with Lung Cancer
Lung cancer, also known as lung carcinoma, is a malignant lung tumor depicted by uncontrolled cell growth in tissues of the lung. If left untreated, this growth can spread beyond the lung by the process of metastasis into nearby tissue or other parts of the body.The following are 5 tips on...
- The Four Stages of Hemorrhoids
Although sometimes embarrassing, hemorrhoids are quite common. Statistics indicate that one in every two people has had hemorrhoids at least once in their lifetime. Both men and women are affected by hemorrhoids.There are two types of hemorrhoids; internal and external. Internal hemorrhoids, as the...
- Dr. Mark Alan Steenbergen D.O.29 Fox St Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Ivette Bernadette Torres MD460 Gidney Ave Newburgh NY 12550
- Dr. Zeiad Abraham Fakhouri MD1531 Route 82 Hopewell Junction NY 12533
- Dr. Daren Garb M.D.2507 South Road Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Anthony D'ambrosio M.D.1730 W Chew St Allentown PA 18104
- Dr. Eric B Stamberg MD110 Creek Locks Rd Rosendale NY 12472