Dr. Gregory F Gorski M.D.
Pediatrician455 S Roselle Rd Suite 209 Schaumburg IL, 60193
Dr. Gregory Gorski, MD is one of the top ranked doctors in the United States. He specializes in pediatrics and currently sees patients in Arlington heights, Illinois and Schaumburg, Illinois. Dr. Gorski ...
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1983
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1983
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Plantar Wart
- Strep Throat
- Advocate Lutheran Gen Hosp, Pediatrics
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital Program
Dr. Gregory F Gorski M.D.'s Practice location
Schaumburg, IL 60193Get Direction
FORT MADISON, IA 52627Get Direction
Dr. Gregory F Gorski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gorski
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Is There a Relationship Between Autism and Vaccinations?
What the research showsSeveral studies have been carried out among children and adults to try and establish if there really is a link between the two, but the largest of them all was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.The study was conducted to establish any link...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Mrs. Jolanta Dziok M.D.7447 W Talcott Ave Chicago IL 60631
- Dr. Luis F. Santiago MD5533 Cermak Road Cicero Illinois 60804
- Dr. Mohammad Mahmud Khan MD661 Graceland Ave Des Plaines IL 60016
- Dr. Shanti Nair MD2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Carol T. Burkhart M.D.3295 N Arlington Heights Rd Arlington Heights Illinois 60004
- Arvind K. Shukla M.B.B.S.900 Jorie Blvd Oak Brook Illinois 60523