Dr. Amy Gittell is a pediatrician practicing in Trenton, NJ. Dr. Gittell is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Gittell diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Gittell can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology 1981
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine 1981
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 1988
- Cooper Hosp U Med Ctr
- Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Amy J Gittell D.O.'s Practice location
Trenton, NJ 08609Get Direction
Dr. Amy J Gittell D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gittell
- What Is Newborn Jaundice?
Jaundice is a harmless condition that often affects newborn babies, which makes the skin and whites of the eyes become yellowish. The medical description of jaundice in newborns is neonatal jaundice. It can occur if high levels of bilirubin are found in the blood and body tissues of...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Everything About Oral Thrush
What is oral thrush? How does oral thrush develop? What are the risk factors of developing oral thrush? What are the signs and symptoms of oral thrush? Is there treatment for oral thrush? And if it is there, what is it? These are just but some of the questions you may be asking yourself and are yet...
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is intellectual disability?Intellectual disability was once called mental retardation. It is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities have below-average intelligence but are able to learn new skills at a...
- Dr. Dominique Raso Bailey MD1690 Big Oak Road Morrisville Pennsylvania 19067
- Dr. Marius A. Wechsler MD693 Main St. Lumberton NJ 08048
- Euldricka O'Reggio750 Brunswick Avenue Trenton New Jersey 8638
- Dr. Bindoo Rughani-Shah M.D5 Schalks Crossing Rd Plainsboro NJ 08536
- Dr. Donna L. Antonucci M.D.301 Floral Vale Blvd Morrisville Pennsylvania 19067
- Dr. Prakasham Parsi M.D.2864 Route 27 North Brunswick Nj 08902