Dr. David C Faragher MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1700 S Potomac St Aurora CO, 80012
Dr. David Faragher is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Aurora, CO. Dr. Faragher specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Univ Of Sd Sch Of Med- Vermillion Sd- 1983
University of South Dakota 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Multiple Myeloma
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Medical Oncology; Fitzsimons Army Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Wilford Hall Medical Center (AETC) Military Only Program
Dr. David C Faragher MD's Practice location
Dr. David C Faragher MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Faragher
- Little Boy Tugs at Heartstrings of Entire Community: Be the Match!
Danny Feltwell, a young six-year-old boy, was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma when he was just two years old. After undergoing countless procedures and just four months from being considered fully cured, Danny relapsed and had to be re-hospitalized. The doctors found that a large tumor...
- New Study Discovers How Lymphoma Affects Survivors’ Ability to Work
Young adults in many countries pride themselves on their work. They have worked hard to get to where they are and there is a huge sense of accomplishment in joining the adult world and being able to provide for themselves and their new families if applicable. When cancer comes along, their ability...
- AstraZeneca Gains United States Approval for Lymphoma Drug
Some forms of lymphoma are rarer than others. Most people can recognize Hodgkin lymphoma, but mantle cell lymphoma will strike them as a surprise.Because it is so rare, there are not as many drugs specific to this form of cancer. One has recently been approved in the United States, by the Food and...
- How is Multiple Myeloma Diagnosed?
Various tests are conducted for the diagnosis of multiple myeloma since one result of a laboratory test cannot diagnose it alone. A number of factors like the history, complete body check-up, diagnostic test reports and symptoms of the patient are taken into consideration to get a proper diagnosis...
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- The Link Between Lymphoma Radiotherapy and Mesothelioma
One of the more common forms of treatment for lymphoma is radiotherapy. This involves using radiation to kill the cancer cells in the lymph nodes. New studies have produced concerning findings regarding radiation therapy, and point towards another induced risk of using the practice.The StudyThe...
- Dr. SARA ROBINSON M.D.University Of Colorado Denver CO 80262
- Dr. Devchand Paul PHD DO4700 E. Hale Parkway, Denver CO 80220
- Dr. Alan S Feiner MD4700 E. Hale Parkway, Denver CO 80220
- Dr. Tomer Mark MD, MSC12605 E 16TH AVE AURORA CO 80045
- Dr. Stephen Armond Mayer M.D.10240 PARK MEADOWS DR LONE TREE CO 80124
- Dr. Radhika C Acharya-leon DO22 W Dry Creek Cir Littleton CO 80120