Dr. Emmanuel Papasifakis is a cardiologist practicing in Garden City, MI. Dr. Papasifakis specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Papasifakis also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences DO
University of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences / College of Osteopathic Medicine 1973
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- MemberAmerican College of Osteopathic Internists
- Member American Osteopathic Association, DO
- Doctor's Hospital - Internal Medicine
- Bi-County Community Hospital Internal Medicine/Cardiology
Emmanuel N Papasifakis DO's Practice location
Garden City, MI 48135Get Direction
Emmanuel N Papasifakis DO's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are HIIT Workouts?
What is a HIIT Workout?HIIT workout plans are intensive and punishing, but there are good reasons why they are very popular. HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training. As its name implies, it is an explosive and high-power workout. It is not a specific workout or exercise routine. Rather,...
- Stress Can Directly Affect a Woman's Heart
Results of a study presented in the Experimental Biology 2012 meeting in San Diego showed that coping with mental stress is harder on a woman's heart, when compared to that of men. Researcher Chester Ray, PhD, professor of medicine, and cellular and molecular physiology at Penn State's College of...
- How is Congestive Heart Failure Diagnosed?
Congestive heart failure is known as a chronic condition where the heart fails to pump blood as well as it should. In the case of a heart failure, the doctor will use various methods to diagnose if you have had one. Want to know how they do it? Here are the basics:The diagnosis of any illness or...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- Lisinopril: What Are the Side Effects and Dosages of Lisinopril?
The standard dose of this medication for adults with high blood pressure is 10 mg taken by mouth once a day.The doctor may increase the dose up to a maximum of 80 mg per day depending on the requirement. For heart failures, the starting dose for adults is 5 mg per day and the dosage can be increased...
- Mark Rasak DO36465 Edinborough Ct. Farmington Hills Michigan 48335
- Scott R. Searing28080 Grand River Ave Farmington Hills Michigan 48336
- Mahir Elder MD4160 John R. Street Detroit Michigan 48201
- Peter Mancini M.D.2881 Monroe St Dearborn Michigan 48124
- Deepti Bhandare MD4638 SUN'N LAKE BLVD SEBRING FL 33872
- Harvey P. Sabbota D.O.5799 West Maple Road West Bloomfield Michigan 48322