Dr. James Dudley Briggs M.D.
Pediatrician3300 Providence Dr Suite 212 Anchorage AK, 99508
Dr. James Briggs is a pediatrician practicing in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Briggs is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Briggs diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Briggs can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1980
University of Washington School of Medicine 1980
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Pediatrics
- University of Wisconsin Program
Dr. James Dudley Briggs M.D.'s Practice location
Anchorage, AK 99508Get Direction
Dr. James Dudley Briggs M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Briggs
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...
- What Are the Factors that Contribute to Autism?
The causes of autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are still unclear. Even though research shows that genetic factors are predominate, they are not the one and only cause. In fact, it’s much more likely that there are multiple causes rather than just one.1. Genetic FactorsThere are multiple studies...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- Dr. Calle Tellez Gonzales-Bagdon M.D.4315 Diplomacy Dr Anchorage AK 99508
- Dr. Nancy J Ouimet MD12110 BUSINESS BLVD EAGLE RIVER AK 99577
- Dr. Daniel James Hibbard Other2925 DEBARR RD ANCHORAGE AK 99508
- Dr. Bruce Chandler MD4951 BUSINESS PARK BLVD ANCHORAGE AK 99503
- Dr. Monique M Child MD603 W Tudor Rd Anchorage AK 99503
- Dr. Tom Hepler M.D.3340 Providence Dr Anchorage AK 99508