Sarah Mueller is a physical therapist practicing in MIAMI LAKES, FL. Sarah Mueller specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Sarah Mueller can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Sarah Mueller will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Neurotization of the biceps muscle by end-to-side neurorraphy between ulnar and musculocutaneous nerves. A series of five cases.
- Morphologic analysis of the fibular nerve repaired with fibrin adhesive.
- Effect of retinoic acid on tibial nerve regeneration after anastomosis in rats: histological and functional analyses.
- Estimates of Sulfate Deposition in the Middle Eastern United States: 1975, 1990, and 2010.
Sarah Frances Mueller PT, DPT's Practice location
MIAMI LAKES, FL 33014Get Direction
Sarah Frances Mueller PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- What Are the Types of Physical Therapy?
There are several specialties of physical therapy. Although it’s a well-known field by many professionals, it’s usually overlooked by the public. Below are some of the common types of physical therapies:Orthopedic Physical TherapyPhysical therapists diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders....
- What is Turf Toe?
Turf toe refers to the painful injury to the big toe, and is very common in athletes in field sports, such as football, baseball, and soccer. This injury is common in activities that occur on grass or artificial turf. It can affect any other person who is involved in activities that extend the toe...
- Brian Ritchie PT, DPT4603 N University Dr Fort Lauderdale FL 33351
- Megan Boudreaux Other4016 Chase Ave Miami Beach FL 33140
- Dr. Maribel Henao DPM18430 S Dixie Hwy Miami FL 33157
- Mr. Rafael E Hernandez PT999 Nightingale Ave Miami FL 33166
- Miriam Marie Guanche PT2869 Sw 27th Ave Miami FL 33133
- Mr. Ameet Karia PT2890 SW 73rd Way Fort Lauderdale FL 33314