Dentist | General Practice2111 N Jackson St Suite 9 Tullahoma TN, 37388
Dr. William Owens is a Dentist practicing in Tullahoma, TN. Dr. Owens specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
William Owens's Practice location
Tullahoma, TN 37388Get Direction
William Owens's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Owens
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. John E Petty DMD2118 N Jackson St Tullahoma TN 37388
- Dr. Paul E Honeycutt D.D.S.1240 Mcarthur St Manchester TN 37355
- Wilfred Lee Alcorn DDS901 Madison St Shelbyville TN 37160
- Dr. Janette Gayle Gardner D.D.S.2122 N Jackson St Tullahoma TN 37388
- Dr. Garrett F Orr D.D.S.1741 Bypass Rd Winchester TN 37398
- Dr. William Jeffrey Wall D.D.S.303 1st Ave Nw Winchester TN 37398