Dr. Gilbert Martinez is a psychologist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Martinez specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Martinez evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Martinez because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Gilbert Martinez PH.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
Dr. Gilbert Martinez PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- St. John's Wort: Benefits, Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
St. John's wort is basically a plant which existed only in Europe, but today the plant can be found in USA and also some parts of Canada. The plant has oval-shaped leaves and golden-yellow flowers. The plant is attractive to look at having colorful petals and the colors of the flower are a mixed of...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Sigmund Freud
Sigismund Freud, later changed to Sigmund Freud, was born on May 6, 1856. He was an Austrian neurologist and founder of Psychoanalysis; a treatment for psychopathology through communication between the psychoanalyst and patient. The firstborn of 8 children, Freud’s mother interpreted his birth as...
- What Causes Binge Eating Disorder?
It is very normal for anyone to overeat once in a while. However, when you start overeating on a daily basis and it starts getting out of control, it is probably time to visit a doctor and get checked for binge eating disorder. It is basically a medical complication that makes you want to eat all...
- Katy Perry Fan Wishes Bullies Would Stop Picking on Sister with Autism
There exist several forms of bullying – physical, emotional, verbal, educational, and property destruction. Nowadays, cyberbullying is also on the rise.While social media networks are a great way to connect and interact with others, they can also be used in harmful ways to humiliate others....
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- Beverly M. Davis927 Serene Meadows San Antonio Texas 78258
- Dr. Margaret W Berton PH.D.21 Lynn Batts Ln San Antonio TX 78218
- Dr. Jesus Aranda-cano PSY.D.7400 blanco road 126 San Antonio TX 78216
- Dr. Marvin Daniel Abney PH.D.4057 Broadway St San Antonio TX 78209
- Dr. Richard G Brake PSY.D.15321 SAN PEDRO AVE STE 102 SAN ANTONIO TX 78232
- Dr. Henry P Hare M.D., D.L.F.A.P.A414 Navarro St San Antonio TX 78205