Dr. Tyler Johnson is an optometrist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Johnson specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Johnson performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Tyler J Johnson O.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Tyler J Johnson O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Steven E Reinders Other14000 Fairview Dr Burnsville MN 55337
- Dr. Brittany E Radke O.D.7011 10TH ST N OAKDALE MN 55128
- Dr. Emily Ann Ufken O.D.1004 COUNTRY RD 42 EAST BURNSVILLE MN 55337
- Thomas M Scaramuzza OD3900 Park Nicollet Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416
- Dr. Chad Michael Legois O.D.755 53rd Ave Ne Minneapolis MN 55421
- Dr. Scott G Ancel O.D.1415 SAINT FRANCIS AVE SHAKOPEE MN 55379