Dr. Paul Yavornitzky is a psychologist practicing in Westlake, OH. Dr. Yavornitzky specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Yavornitzky evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Yavornitzky because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Paul Yavornitzky PH.D.'s Practice location
Westlake, OH 44145Get Direction
Dr. Paul Yavornitzky PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Help Someone Who Has Binge Eating Disorder
A severe eating disorder, binge eating disorder is a condition in which you regularly eat abnormally large quantities of food and have no control over the urge and event.Everyone can attest to the fact that it is normal to overeat at times such as on holiday parties and special occasions. However,...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Breaking a World Record to Highlight Autism Awareness
In San Antonio, volunteers are getting together to make the world's biggest blanket fort to highlight autism awareness.The idea for the blanket fortSo, how did people decide to gather to build the world's biggest blanket fort? As many of history's most influential decisions have been made, some...
- Understanding Depression in the LGBTQ Community
According to the National Institute of Mental Health, individuals who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer have a high prevalence of mood and anxiety disorders compared to their heterosexual counterparts. Studies have shown that the discrimination, prejudice, abuse, and...
- Sigmund Freud
Sigismund Freud, later changed to Sigmund Freud, was born on May 6, 1856. He was an Austrian neurologist and founder of Psychoanalysis; a treatment for psychopathology through communication between the psychoanalyst and patient. The firstborn of 8 children, Freud’s mother interpreted his birth as...
- Psychotherapy vs. Counselling
What is psychotherapy?When a therapist assists his patient in understanding who they are, the process is called psychotherapy. The therapist will take you through a journey that will reorganize your personality. Your insights can then be integrated with your day to day behaviour. Psychotherapy will...
- Dr. Paula K. Ogrocki PHD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Cynthia Griggins PHD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- John Bertschler PH.D.1389 Apple Valley Ct Broadview Heights OH 44147
- Dr. Susan Renee Bowen PHD10524 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Danette Conklin MA, PH.D.10524 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Andrea M. Loucaides PH.D.2075 Avon Belden Rd Grafton OH 44044