Keshav Narain was born in New Delhi, India where he lived for the first two years of his life and then moved to San Diego, CA. He completed undergraduate studies at the University of California at Berkeley ...
Education and Training
George Washington University School Of Medicine M.D.
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Tear
- Age-Related Macular Dengeneration
- Blurry Vision
- Flashes and Floaters
- Central Serous Retinopathy
- Diabetic Eye Care
- Macular Edema
- Macular Holes
- Retinal Vein Occlusions
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Vitreoretinal Diseases and Surgery
- Vision Loss
- Professional Member American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Professional Member American Society of Retina Specialists
- Professional Member Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
Dr. Keshav Narain M.D.'s Practice location
San Jose, CA 95128Get Direction
Sunnyvale, CA 94087Get Direction
San Jose, CA 95128Get Direction
Gilroy, CA 95020Get Direction
Dr. Keshav Narain M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Narain
- In Plain Sight: Vision Changes Linked to Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s disease is a chronic, progressive movement disorder that affects the nervous system. It is characterized by gradual death and breakdown of nerve cells in the brain resulting in the decreased production of a chemical messenger called dopamine. Reduced dopamine levels cause abnormal...
- What is Chalazion? Know about its Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
What is Chalazion?A chalazion is a benign and painless nodule which can occur in the upper or lower eyelid. It is common and is sometimes called a meibomian cyst or a tarsal cyst. The term chalazion (pronounced kah-la'-ze-on) originates from the Greek word which means a small lump. These nodules...
- What Are Congenital Cataracts?
Cataracts can be present at birth – which is termed as congenital, and in other cases can develop later in life. Various studies have shown an estimation that one out of every 250 children will develop a cataract either prior to birth or during childhood. While the exact cause is unknown,...
- What is Cataract Surgery?
The exact cause of cataracts is not known. Nevertheless, it seems that most cataracts are caused by long-term variations in the eye lens protein components which in turn causes cloudiness in the lens. Though not common, cataracts can affect infants and young children due to genetic enzyme...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Blepharitis?
Blepharitis refers to the inflammation of the eyelid resulting in red and itchy eyes. This is a very common eye condition and can affect people of all age groups. It is not a very serious condition and will not affect one's vision in the future. Yet, blepharitis can be very uncomfortable and...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Dr. Rona Zel Silkiss M.D.1805 El Camino Real Palo Alto California 94306
- Dr. Randal Pham M.D.455 OCONNOR DR SAN JOSE CA 95128
- Dr. Kimberly P. Cockerham MD398 State St Los Altos CA 94022
- Dr. James D. Palmer MD2485 HOSPITAL DR MOUNTAIN VIEW CA 94040
- Dr. Joseph Decker M.D.123 DI SALVO AVE SAN JOSE CA 95128
- Dr. Gurunadh Atmaram Vemulakonda MD795 EL CAMINO REAL PALO ALTO CA 94301