Timothy P Obarski D.O.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease3650 Olentangy River Rd Suite 300 Columbus OH, 43214
Timothy Obarski, DO, FACC, FACP, is a cardiologist and an assistant professor of clinical internal medicine at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center in Columbus, Ohio. Dr. Obarski earned h ... ...
Education and Training
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Comparison of Doppler and two-dimensional echocardiography for assessment of pericardial effusion.
- Signal-averaged electrocardiography for detection of ventricular tachycardia using fast Fourier transform filtering on a standard ECG cart.
- Not every DO masters the art of manipulation.
- Electrocardiographic criteria for anterior myocardial infarction.
- Heart Problems, Echocardiogram (echo)
- Heart Disease
- Varicose Veins
- Breast Cancer
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Cardiovascular Diseases; Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Internal Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic 1984
- Cardiovascular Medicine: Cleveland Clinic Foundation 1987
Timothy P Obarski D.O.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43214Get Direction
Columbus, OH 43214Get Direction
Timothy P Obarski D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Obarski
- What Are HIIT Workouts?
What is a HIIT Workout?HIIT workout plans are intensive and punishing, but there are good reasons why they are very popular. HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training. As its name implies, it is an explosive and high-power workout. It is not a specific workout or exercise routine. Rather,...
- Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?
Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?Heart Failure means that due to some reasons, the heart is unable to pump blood to the body in the normal range. In most of the cases, heart failure is caused by reasons like high blood pressure, impaired heart muscles, heart attack,...
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- 5 Tips on Living with High Blood Pressure
Living with high blood pressure is never easy. You have to watch yourself constantly with the knowledge that your body is malfunctioning. Most of the people who are diagnosed with this condition become depressive and lose the will to live. You have to know that even if you are diagnosed with high...
- Low-Density Lipoprotein
IntroductionTo maintain good health, balanced cholesterol levels are quite important. The liver is an organ that detoxifies drugs and other foreign substances. It also stores glycogen, which the body utilizes for energy. Other important functions of the liver include metabolizing carbohydrates,...
- Charles A. Bush M.D.410 W 10th Ave Columbus Ohio 43210
- Lee Jordan M.D.3525 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43214
- Frank I Susser DO355 E Campus View Blvd Columbus OH 43235
- Thomas S Fanning M.D.745 W State St Columbus OH 43222
- Mary Beth Breckenridge M.D.3650 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43214
- Venkatarama Reddy Gaddam MD1000 E Broad St Columbus OH 43205