Dr. Sheryl R Silva M.D.
Pediatrician83 Herrick St/Ste 1003 Garden City Ped Asso Beverly MA, 01915
Dr. Sheryl Silva is a pediatrician practicing in Beverly, MA. Dr. Silva is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Silva diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Silva can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1995
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 1995
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Menstrual Cramps
- Strep Throat
- Mass Gen Hosp, Pediatrics
- Massachusetts General Hospital Program
Dr. Sheryl R Silva M.D.'s Practice location
Beverly, MA 01915Get Direction
Dr. Sheryl R Silva M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Silva
- Raising a Child with ADHD
Every parent wants their kids to be as healthy as they can. However, that is not always so easy.ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a worry on many parents' minds. Raising a child with ADHD takes extra care. However, there are many ways to still be a great parent to ensure your...
- How Examining Eye Movements Can Help Diagnose Autism
When it comes to treating autism, the earlier that a diagnosis can be accurately provided, the better off the patient will be in the long-term. While some members of the medical community continue to devote research to the treatment of autism, and while that research is undoubtedly invaluable,...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Alan Minoru Fujii1 Boston Medical Center Place Boston Massachusetts 2118
- Dr. Jeanette Adele Callahan MD1493 Cambridge Street Cambridge Massachusetts 02139
- Peter K. Harvie55 Fruit Street Boston Massachusetts 2114
- Dr. Mitzi Johnson MD294 Pleasant Street Stoughton Massachusetts 02072
- Wilhelmina Hernandez1 Boston Medical Center Place Boston Massachusetts 02118
- Dr. Joseph B Leader M.D.7 Alfred St Woburn MA 01801