Dr. Jean-paul Tran MD
Urologist2000 Centre Pointe Blvd Southeastern Urologi Tallahassee FL, 32308
Dr. Jean-paul Tran is a urologist practicing in Tallahassee, FL. Dr. Tran specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston 1996
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1996
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, Urology; Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, General Surgery; Univ Of So Al Hosps, General Surgery
Dr. Jean-paul Tran MD's Practice location
Dr. Jean-paul Tran MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tran
- Bladder Infection: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Bladder infection, also referred to as cystitis, is the inflammation of the bladder caused by bacterial infection. This infection can get anywhere in the urinary tract, such as the kidneys, bladder, urethra or ureters and hence is also called a urinary tract infection (UTI). In the majority of...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- Your Guide to Using Valtrex
Valtrex is the name of the drug that contains valacyclovir. It is prescribed for many infections caused by the herpes virus, which includes cold sores, genital herpes, and shingles. Herpes virus can appear on any part of the body, but most often, it shows in the genitals and mouth. There are two...
- What Is the Life Expectancy for Bladder Cancer?
What is a bladder?The bladder can be described as a hollow organ, which is located next to the kidneys. The bladder functions by collecting all the urine coming from the kidneys through the ureter. It then stores the urine until it is removed from the body.Having a bladder cancer causes an...
- What is Bladder Cancer: Get the Facts
What is Bladder Cancer?: Get the FactsBladder cancer is a condition caused by Bladder abnormal tissue/cell growth also known as tumor. As its name suggests, Bladder Cancer occurs as a result of abnormal growth of cells lining the Bladder. The tumor spreads into the adjacent muscles and other cells...
- Dr. Judson Daniell Rackley MD2000 Centre Pointe Blvd Tallahassee FL 32308
- Dr. Scott Barrett Sellinger MD2000 Centre Pointe Blvd Tallahassee FL 32308
- Dr. Laura Susan Martin MD3333 CAPITAL OAKS DR TALLAHASSEE FL 32308
- Dr. Robert Steward Bradford MD2000 Centre Pointe Blvd Tallahassee FL 32308
- Dr. William Paul Sawyer MD1607 SAINT JAMES CT TALLAHASSEE FL 32308
- Dr. Raleigh Willis Rollins MD2000 CENTRE POINTE BLVD TALL FL 32308