Dr. Robert Cameron Brethauer MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease706 Riverway Pl Bedford NH, 03110
Dr. Robert Brethauer practices Pulmonology in Bedford, NH. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Brethauer manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Robert Cameron Brethauer MD's Practice location
Bedford, NH 03110Get Direction
Dr. Robert Cameron Brethauer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brethauer
- How Is Pleurisy Diagnosed?
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the two-layered membranes lining your lungs. Your doctor can diagnose pleurisy after taking a careful history, complete physical exam, and investigations.During the diagnosis, your doctor will exclude all the other possible causes that have a similar presentation and...
- Procedure Found to Help Children with Cystic Fibrosis
Researchers have recently found that the simple procedure of inhaling hypertonic saline solution, or HSS, can increase sputum production and improve pathogen identification in children. This breakthrough will act as a benefit to many suffering from cystic fibrosis who are unable to spontaneously...
- Pink Puffer and Blue Bloater: What Are They?
No, they are not names of mythical characters from a fantasy novel. Far from it, really! As charming as their names sound, "pink puffer" is not the furry little pink creature that you are tempted to imagine nor is the "blue bloater" a big and friendly blue giant. What do these terms mean exactly?To...
- How Pigs Are Increasing Understanding of Cystic Fibrosis
Researchers have been trying to figure out why Cystic Fibrosis (CF) patients are unable to fight off bacterial infections.Recently, studying pigs have helped scientists understand CF better.Why pigs?Initially, mice were used to evaluate CF, but they did not spontaneously develop CF like humans do....
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- Cystic Fibrosis Stories: Stronger Because of their Scars
Scars are a fact of life for those suffering from Cystic Fibrosis (CF). From ports to transplants and pacemakers, most people with CF have at least one scar. Not to mention, the dark circles under their eyes from exhaustion and fatigue. Living with CF is tough; it can be draining both mentally and...
- Dr. Joseph Chung-fu Hou MD8 Prospect St Nashua NH 03060
- Dr. Christopher Childs Daigle M.D.8 Prospect St Nashua NH 03060
- Dr. Albee Lewis Budnitz MD280 Main Street Nashua NH 03060
- Dr. Naim Y Aoun M.D.166 Kinsley St Nashua NH 03060
- Dr. Stephen P. Imgrund MD250 Pleasant St Concord NH 03301
- Dr. William H Goodman MD87 Mcgregor St Manchester NH 03102