Tara Defranza is a physical therapist practicing in Venice, FL. Tara Defranza specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Tara Defranza can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Tara Defranza will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Tara Defranza's Practice location
Venice, FL 34292Get Direction
Tara Defranza's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- What is a Hamstring Strain?
Hamstring strains happen because of an excess strain or pull on one of the three strings of muscles at the back of the thigh. This is a very common injury that affects athletes who participate in events or games that require fast sprinting and immediate halts. The strain on the muscle can be mild...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Fibromyalgia vs. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Fatigue is the primary symptom of both fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. This symptom is prominent in both conditions, which is why many doctors believe that one condition is actually linked or associated with the other. Another similarity is the age of occurrence. Both fibromyalgia and CFS...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- Ms. Kimberly Kennedy MPT5020 Clark Rd # 129 Sarasota FL 34233
- Mr. Timothy Eric Burnell PT3920 Bee Ridge Rd Sarasota FL 34233
- Dr. Stephanie Lynn Nightingale D.P.T.943 S Beneva Rd Sarasota FL 34232
- Dr. Matthew Corn DPT1978 TAMIAMI TRL S VENICE FL 34293
- Michael Robert Wynot DPT5968 Clark Center Ave Sarasota FL 34238
- Kevin Steele DPT777 S Palm Ave Sarasota FL 34236