Dr. Christopher Wilhelm is a pediatrician practicing in Lackland, TX. Dr. Wilhelm is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Wilhelm diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Wilhelm can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Christopher Wilhelm M.D.'s Practice location
Lackland, TX 78236Get Direction
WHITEMAN AFB, MO 65305Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Wilhelm M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Newborn Fever: What to Do?
What is a newborn fever?According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the normal body temperature of a healthy infant is between 97-100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 36-38 degrees Celsius. You’ll know that your baby has a fever if his or her body temperature rises above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Dr. Meena Chintapalli M.D, FAAP19016 Stone Oak Pkwy San Antonio TX 78258
- Dr. Leah A. Mercado MD315 N SAN SABA SAN ANTONIO TX 78207
- Dr. Eduardo Ibarguen-Secchia M.D.4499 Medical Drive San Antonio Texas 78229
- Mr. Byron Dooley MD525 OAK CENTRE SAN ANTONIO TX 78258
- Dr. Soheir Girgis M.D.5542 Walzam Rd. San Antonio TX 78221
- Dr. Joshua Tardy MD7959 Broadway St San Antonio TX 78209