Dr. Mark Randolph Stephens MD
Internist181 W Meadow Dr 800 C/O Deb Novak-Cr Vail CO, 81657
Dr. Mark Stephens is an internist practicing in Vail, CO. Dr. Stephens specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Stephens provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Internal Medicine/Spokane, Internal Medicine; Sacred Heart Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Mark Randolph Stephens MD's Practice location
Vail, CO 81657Get Direction
AVON, CO 81620Get Direction
Dr. Mark Randolph Stephens MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stephens
- Prescription Pills May Contain Animal Products
One might avoid animal products for a number of reasons – dietary, medical, cultural, ethical, or religious beliefs. Many vegetarians, who eat or use animal products, for one or many of the above said reasons, are unaware of the fact that most drugs contain animal products. Many drugs contain...
- What Is Toviaz?
Generic Name: FesoterodineBrand Name: ToviazWhat is Toviaz?Toviaz is a medication for the treatment of spasms that occur in the bladder muscles. The generic name of Toviaz is fesoterodine. This drug is mostly used for the treatment of an overactive bladder and other accompanying symptoms such...
- What are the Health Benefits of Coconut Oil?
Once upon a time, this oil was ostracized by experts for the saturated fat present within it. However, coconut oil is regaining its position in health streams due to innumerable benefits that it offers. It is now considered as oil that can be a cure for many conditions, including thyroid problems,...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Hepatitis A?
Hepatitis A is a liver disease caused by a virus of the same name. Hepatitis A is one of the different types of virus that affects the liver and results in inflammation. The disease may be mild to severe, affecting the functioning of the liver. In mild cases, no special treatment is required and the...
- Dr. John D Hillman MD0178 Arrow Head Bluff Dr Silverthorne CO 80498
- Dr. Carol L Venable MD1100 Central Ave SE Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Camillo P Franklyn MD111 W Beaver Creek Blvd Avon CO 81620
- Dr. Dennis Jay Lipton M.D.530 New Waverly Pl Cary NC 27518
- Dr. Tracee L Metcalfe MD181 W Meadow Dr Vail CO 81657
- Dr. William A Foutz MD377 Sylvan Lake Rd Eagle CO 81631