Dr. Lisa B Bob M.D.
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine5505 Hopkins Bayview Cir Baltimore MD, 21224
Dr. Lisa Bob practices Geriatric Medicine in Baltimore, MD. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Bob works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Yale Univ Sch of Med, New Haven Ct 1978
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- Geriatric Medicine
- Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Geriatric Medicine-Family Practice; Case Westrn Res U Afl Hsp, Family Medicine; Brown Univ Affil Hosps, Family Medicine
Dr. Lisa B Bob M.D.'s Practice location
PAWTUCKET, RI 02860Get Direction
Dr. Lisa B Bob M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bob
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Michael J. Fox's Impact on Parkinson’s Disease
Michael J. FoxMichael J. Fox, born as Michael Andrew Fox in 1961, is a Canadian-born actor, who received his breakthrough in Family Ties, an American sitcom. He consecutively received three Emmy awards as lead actor in this comedy series. He was the lead character in the adventure comedy film, Back...
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Aricept for Alzheimer's Disease: Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: DonepezilBrand Names: Aricept, Aricept ODTWhat is Aricept?Aricept (donepezil) is a medication used for the treatment of mild to moderate dementia due to Alzheimer's disease. This medication improves nerve function in the brain and works by preventing the breakdown of acetylcholine,...
- Anti-Tremor Medications for Parkinson's Disease
IntroductionParkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive disorder. In this disorder, the movements of the individual are affected. When we say progressive, it means that as time passes by, the symptoms related to the disease tend to worsen. Parkinson’s disease does not have a complete cure...
- M. Haroon Burhanullah5300 Alpha Commons Drive Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Tehseen Raza Naqvi M.D.2835 Smith Ave Baltimore MD 21209
- Dr. Yeong Oh MD301 St Paul Pl Baltimore MD 21264
- Dr. Amy Freedman MD3100 Wyman Park Dr Baltimore MD 21211
- Dr. Mel P Daly M.D.6565 N Charles St Towson MD 21204
- Anna Monias Other8800 WALTHER BLVD BALTIMORE MD 21234