Dr. Dennis Hulm is a radiologist practicing in Jackson, TN. Dr. Hulm specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Univ Of Sd Sch Of Med- Vermillion Sd- 1996
University of South Dakota 1996
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Diagnostic Radiology; Mem Hlth-Univ Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology; Orlando Reg Healthcare Sys, Internal Medicine
Dennis Alfred Hulm M.D.'s Practice location
Jackson, TN 38301Get Direction
Dennis Alfred Hulm M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Brian R. Decosta M.D.45 Emerald Lake Dr Jackson Tennessee 38305
- John Driver Crocker MD620 Skyline Drive Jackson TN 38301
- Pamela A Jamieson M.D.620 Skyline Drive Jackson TN 38301
- Adam Lee Summerlin M.D.620 Skyline Dr Jackson TN 38301
- Matthew Timothy Graham M.D.620 Skyline Drive Jackson TN 38301
- Roderick Webb Other3525 Chere Carol Rd Humboldt TN 38343