Dr. Robert Jury is a general surgeon practicing in ROYAL OAK, MI. Dr. Jury specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Jury provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1979
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1979
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Endoscopic management of early upper gastrointestinal hemorrhage following laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass.
- Minimally invasive and standard surgical therapy for complications of pancreatitis and for benign tumors of the pancreas and duodenal papilla.
- Implementing a multidisciplinary open-access clinic at a private practice-based
- Anomalous accessory hepatic duct draining into the cystic duct in an asymptomatic patient: MRCP and ERCP findings.
- The role of primary varicose veins in venous ulceration.
- Closed drainage versus open packing of infected pancreatic necrosis.
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Hiatal Hernia
- Acid Reflux
- Inguinal Hernia
- Wm Beaumont Hosp, General Surgery
- LECOMT/United Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Robert P Jury MD's Practice location
ROYAL OAK, MI 48073Get Direction
Dr. Robert P Jury MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jury
- Diagnosing Appendicitis During Pregnancy
Diagnosing appendicitis during pregnancy is difficult because its symptoms are quite similar to those of pregnancy. Therefore, it’s important to be aware of this condition and consult your doctor immediately if you feel that the signs and symptoms you are experiencing are indicative of...
- What Are the Risks of a Laparoscopy?
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is done to examine various abdominal organs or female pelvic organs. The procedure is sometimes called as "diagnostic laparoscopy" or "keyhole surgery". This procedure can identify problems such as adhesion, fibroids, infections, and cysts.The procedure...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is used to examine the organs that are located in the abdomen. It involves little work and it comes with minimal risks. It can also be referred to as diagnostic laparoscopy. Only a few small incisions are made.A special instrument, known as laparoscope, is...
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
To start you off, an appendectomy is a procedure to remove the appendix. if it is inflamed or if it ruptures. The appendix is a small, almost cylindrical organ that is attached to the large intestines. When the appendix becomes inflamed, it has to be removed immediately and this is usually done...
- What are the Treatment Options for Hernia
Hernia occurs when an organ protrudes through an opening or a tissue that keeps it in place. There are several types of hernia including inguinal, incisional, hiatal, and more. While some hernias have visible symptoms such as a lump or acidity in stomach, others are asymptotic. The latter type of...
- Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?
Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?Cancer is caused by a change in your genetic sequence. Genes are responsible for designing your body. Any alteration at that level will alter your body patterns.Cancer is an uncontrolled production of abnormal cells. Usually new cells are formed when your body needs...
- Dr. Shivana N. Prakash MD43311 Commons Drive Clinton Township Michigan 48038
- Dr. Yanira Perez M.D.4201 Saint Antoine St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. David L Chengelis MD3535 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Cheau Williams M.D.18100 Oakwood Blvd Dearborn MI 48124
- Dr. Susan Joan Seman DO6900 Orchard Lake Road West Bloomfield Illinois 48322
- Dr. Semeret Munie M.D.34815 W. Michigan Ave Wayne MI 48184