Dr. Harish Moorjani M.D.
Infectious Disease Specialist | Infectious Disease540 N State Rd Briarcliff Manor NY, 10510
Dr. Harish Moorjani is an infectious disease specialist practicing in Briarcliff Manor, NY. Dr. Moorjani specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
Education and Training
Maulana Azad Med Coll- Univ Of Delhi- New Delhi- Delhi- India 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, Infectious Diseases; Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Internal Medicine; United Hosps Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- UMDNJ 1986
Dr. Harish Moorjani M.D.'s Practice location
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510Get Direction
Dr. Harish Moorjani M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moorjani
- How to Overcome Lyme Disease with Diet, Supplements, and Natural Treatment Methods
Can you beat Lyme disease naturally? Do diet and supplements have roles to play in Lyme disease? Yes, you can beat Lyme disease naturally with diet and supplements.Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that is caused by the bite of a deer tick. Living with Lyme disease can be overwhelming,...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- 5 Facts You Never Knew About Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted infections (STI) in the United States that mostly affects people between 14 and 49. It occurs as a result of infection with both types of herpes simplex virus (HSV)-HSV1 and HSV2. However, most people with genital herpes are infected with...
- 8 Facts vs Myths About The Coronavirus
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, belongs to a large family of viruses that can cause potentially fatal respiratory complications. In humans, this is known to cause respiratory infections that can range from the common cold to more severe symptoms. We initially thought that COVID-19 only affected the...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever?
This bacterial disease was first identified in the Rocky Mountains, but is also found in the south eastern part of United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and South America. The potentially fatal disease is spread by the bites of wood ticks or dog ticks. Spring and summer seasons see a...
- What Causes AIDS?
The Origin of AIDSAIDS is caused by HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus). Thus, it is not possible to get AIDS without having HIV first. HIV is a retrovirus that is thought to come from chimpanzees. HIV is said to originate from Africa, where humans hunted chimpanzees and came in contact with their...
- Dr. Irene H. Grant M.D.200 S BROADWAY STE 205 TARRYTOWN NY 10591
- Dr. Pan S. Ko M.D.400 SYLVAN AVE ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NJ 07632
- Dr. Jacqueline M Achkar MDMmc - Dept Of Medicine Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. Foluke Onaolapo Salu M.D259 N Middletown Rd Nanuet NY 10954
- Dr. Peter B Berkey M.D.970 N Broadway Yonkers NY 10701
- Dr. Stuart Ross Framm M.D.5141 Broadway New York NY 10034