Dr. Jane Quon is an internist practicing in Fullerton, CA. Dr. Quon specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Quon provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Francisco, Sch of Med, San Francisco Ca 1978
- Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Jane Woo Quon M.D.'s Practice location
Fullerton, CA 92835Get Direction
Dr. Jane Woo Quon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Candida Overgrowth Syndrome: How to Treat Candida Overgrowth?
What is Candida?Candida is a form of yeast or fungus, which lives in the mouth or intestines. The main role of Candida, when in proper levels, is to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption. However, when there is an overproduction of Candida, it breaks down the wall of the intestines and...
- The Top 5 Anti-Aging Foods
Wine – Red wine is known to be very good for the body when consumed in moderation. Resveratrol, an important component of red wine, reduces the damage to blood vessels, prevents blood clots, and lowers the levels of LDL cholesterol. Studies have shown that resveratrol inhibits the growth of...
- Is Chocolate Good for Us?
Is Chocolate Good for Us?I will not stop eating or drooling over chocolates even if somebody tells me that it will kill me! I will still love and crave it. Is there a disease for where chocolate is the treatment? Guess I wouldn’t mind having that! I just can’t compare the happiness that I get...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Valley Fever?
Valley fever, or coccidioidomycosis, is a fungal infection that usually presents itself in the form of a lung disease. This condition is also known by the name desert fever, desert rheumatism, and San Joaquin Valley fever. This condition is very mild, in most cases, and requires no special...
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- Dr. William Gustin MDUci Medical Center Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Marian Jalil M D14350 WHITTIER BLVD WHITTIER CA 90605
- Mr. Anthony S. Stein MD1500 Duarte Rd Duarte CA 91010
- Dr. Rozalie V. Jackson MD1777 North Bellflower Blvd Long Beach California 90815
- Dr. Saja Gleeson MD361 HOSPITAL RD NEWPORT BEACH CA 92663
- Dr. Diana Bryant MD1777 N BELLFLOWER BLVD STE 201 LONG BEACH CA 90815