Dr. John E Petty DMD
Dentist | General Practice2118 N Jackson St Tullahoma TN, 37388
Dr. John Petty is a Dentist practicing in Tullahoma, TN. Dr. Petty specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. John E Petty DMD's Practice location
Dr. John E Petty DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Petty
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Dr. Paul E Honeycutt D.D.S.1240 Mcarthur St Manchester TN 37355
- Wilfred Lee Alcorn DDS901 Madison St Shelbyville TN 37160
- Dr. Janette Gayle Gardner D.D.S.2122 N Jackson St Tullahoma TN 37388
- Dr. Garrett F Orr D.D.S.1741 Bypass Rd Winchester TN 37398
- Dr. William Jeffrey Wall D.D.S.303 1st Ave Nw Winchester TN 37398
- Mr. Michael G Rutherford DDS206 W Hogan St Tullahoma TN 37388