Dr. Emily Bier joined Gresham Troutdale Family Medical Center in 1995 and has special expertise in women's health, pediatrics, and general health prevention services. Having four daughters of her own ...
Education and Training
Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch of Med, Portland Or 1992
Oregon Health And Science University School of Medicine,Portland, Or, United States 1992
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine 1992
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Women's Health
- High Cholesterol
- Actinic Keratosis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Family Medicine
- Or Health Science University Hospital
Dr. Emily C Bier M.D.'s Practice location
Troutdale, OR 97060Get Direction
Dr. Emily C Bier M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Do Tonsils Look Like?
Introduction Tonsils are a pair of lymphoid tissues that are located at the back of the throat. They belong to the lymphatic system and help fight infections. Normally, they are pinkish in color. However, sometimes, tonsils become enlarged, red, and irritated when they get infected.When they are...
- Candida Overgrowth Syndrome: How to Treat Candida Overgrowth?
What is Candida?Candida is a form of yeast or fungus, which lives in the mouth or intestines. The main role of Candida, when in proper levels, is to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption. However, when there is an overproduction of Candida, it breaks down the wall of the intestines and...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- What Is Excessive Sweating?
Introduction Excessive sweating is often discomforting and a hassle. Do you sweat more than other people and wondering why? Do you excessively sweat when you barely start walking or carrying out any physical activity within five minutes? Do you have the tendency of wiping your hands every time you...
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Dr. Shefaa S. George M.D. 19185 SW 90th Ave. Tualatin Oregon 97062
- Dr. Charles Barry Goldberg M.D.7215 Se 13th Ave Portland OR 97202
- Dr. Michael B. Dansie M.D.2525 Ne 139th St Vancouver WA 98686
- Dr. Brett C Corbett M.D.12442 Sw Scholls Ferry Rd Portland OR 97223
- Dr. Karen Muchowski MD2525 Ne 139th St Vancouver WA 98686
- Dr. Doyle Wade Huey M.D.4840 W Panther Creek Dr Spring TX 77381