Dr. Mazhar Javaid M D
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine1280 E Almond Ave Madera CA, 93637
Dr. Mazhar Javaid practices Sleep Medicine in Madera, CA. Dr. Javaid studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Nishtar Medical College, Bahuddin Zakaria Univ. 1973
Punjab Medical College 1974
Nishtar Medical College & Hospital 1974
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Our Lady Of Mercy Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Lincoln Med Mntl Hlth Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center Program
Dr. Mazhar Javaid M D's Practice location
Madera, CA 93637Get Direction
SALINAS, CA 93901Get Direction
Dr. Mazhar Javaid M D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Javaid
- Not Feeling Quite Right: How Sleep Apnea Affects the Brain
Sleep apnea has earned a lot of popularity lately. The terrifying disease can cause healthy people to decease unexpectedly during the night. It was certified as one the causes of Carrie Fisher’s death, the legendary 60-year-old actress who played Princess Leia in the successful movie saga, Star...
- Sleep Apnea Is Much More than Snoring
Sleep apnea is often associated with snoring, which some may view as "amusing." However, jokes aside, it is clear that sleep apnea can lead to much graver consequences if neglected. Snoring should be better interpreted as an early warning of worse to come.It is vital to treat sleep apnea as a...
- Are You an Insomniac Before Getting Your Period?
Many women complain of insomnia a few days before getting their periods. “The actual reason behind this feeling is changing levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone”, says Michael Breus, PhD, ABSM, a sleep expert. “These changes in hormones can affect an individual's ability to fall...
- Allergies and Sleep Apnea: The Connection?
Every spring and fall, allergies hit with a vengeance. Allergic reactions interfere with normal healthy sleep. You wake up with nasal congestion, dry mouth, and you have blocked breathing airways during the night. Waking up with blocked breathing passages during sleep are apneas. Such breathing...
- Does Sleep Apnea Cause Panic Disorder?
Signs of a panic attack can be hot flashes or sweating, dizziness, headache, an unexplainable feeling of danger, nausea, difficulty breathing, and elevated heart rate. ...
- Clean Sleeping and Its Benefits for Sleep Apnea Patients
A lot of scientists focus on conducting research about the benefits of healthy sleeping, as well as the effects of having not enough sleep. Sleep is considered as a mysterious part of the human lives since there is no known scientific explanation why people sleep. However, despite this fact, sleep...
- Dr. Eyad Almasri M.D.6311 N Fresno St Fresno CA 93710
- Dr. Karl P Vangundy MD6311 N Fresno St Fresno CA 93710
- Dr. Arnold Rugama MD1177 E Warner Ave Fresno CA 93710
- Baljeet S. Sidhu M.D.1313 E Herndon Ave Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Khalid Rauf M D1280 E Almond Ave Madera CA 93637
- Dr. Lynn Annette Keenan M.D.6311 N Fresno St Fresno CA 93710