Dr. Russell Leblanc is a Chiropractor practicing in Lake Leelanau, MI. Dr. Leblanc specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Leblanc seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Russell A Leblanc D.C.'s Practice location
Lake Leelanau, MI 49653Get Direction
Dr. Russell A Leblanc D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Dr. Mark Hall Hoffman DC111 Madison St. Suttons Bay MI 49682
- Dr. Sherry K. Weir D.C.812 West Front Street Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Jessica Stallman1713 Mount Vernon Rd Atlanta GA 30338
- Dr. Meghan Anne Costello DC1447 S Otsego Ave Gaylord MI 49735
- Dr. Brian Jeffery Chandler D.C.827 W Front St Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. John Blair Larned DC1120 E Front St Traverse City MI 49686