Dr. Thomas Doyle is a cardiologist practicing in Topeka, KS. Dr. Doyle specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Doyle also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1989
Creighton University School of Medicine 1990
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Heart Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, Emergency Medicine; Montefiore Univ Hosp/Upmc, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital Program
Thomas J Doyle M.D.'s Practice location
Topeka, KS 66606Get Direction
Thomas J Doyle M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- What You Need to Know About Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)
What is CHD?Coronary heart disease (CHD) is the disease that develops when there is an insufficient oxygen supply to the heart muscle by the coronary arteries. The most common reason for this is atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries with cholesterol plaques formation and narrowing of the arterial...
- What are the Causes of Heart Failure?
Heart failure refers to the condition where the organ fails to pump enough blood to different parts of the body to meet the demand. The disease refers to the weak pumping power of heart. In this condition, the rate of flow of blood through the heart is slow and the pressure increases. In most cases,...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- 5 Tips on Living with High Blood Pressure
Living with high blood pressure is never easy. You have to watch yourself constantly with the knowledge that your body is malfunctioning. Most of the people who are diagnosed with this condition become depressive and lose the will to live. You have to know that even if you are diagnosed with high...
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- Milan D Patel M.D.600 Sw College Ave Topeka KS 66606
- Francis J Weyrens M.D.929 SW Mulvane St Topeka KS 66606
- James E Carter MD600 SW COLLEGE AVE TOPEKA KS 66606
- Raymond Dattilo M.D.600 Sw College Ave Topeka KS 66606
- Jack A Jones M.D.929 SW Mulvane St Topeka KS 66606
- Jaime E Barberena MD929 SW Mulvane St Topeka KS 66606