Dr. Joshua Morrison is an optometrist practicing in Temple, TX. Dr. Morrison specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Morrison performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Joshua K Morrison O.D.'s Practice location
Temple, TX 76508Get Direction
Dr. Joshua K Morrison O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Dr. Brian M. Knieriem O.D.2401 S 31ST ST TEMPLE TX 76508
- Dr. Josh Zhaoxu Yuen OD1815 S 31ST ST TEMPLE TX 76504
- Dr. Pamela Sue Harrison O.D.1618 Canyon Creek Dr Temple TX 76502
- Dr. Michael John Reyes O.D.2609 N Main St Belton TX 76513
- Dr. Raeann R Murray O.D.2910 Market Loop Temple TX 76502
- Dr. James Lee Mcquiston O.D.1901 S 1st St Temple TX 76504