Dr. Joseph Hoelscher is a psychologist practicing in Westlake, OH. Dr. Hoelscher specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hoelscher evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hoelscher because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Joseph Paul Hoelscher ED.D.'s Practice location
Westlake, OH 44145Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Paul Hoelscher ED.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Actor with Autism Guest Stars on "The Good Doctor"
Many are watching ABC's new hit "The Good Doctor," which portrays a doctor who has autism spectrum disorder. While the show itself is bringing a lot of awareness into what it's like to have autism, it is making even further progress by having excellent actor, Coby Bird, on the show, who actually has...
- Reasons Why You Need Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
This article covers everything about cognitive-behavioral therapy and why you would need it. Our main focus is why you would need it. We will, however, look at what it is, how it will work on you, where to find it, and any other necessary information. What is Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy?It is a...
- Autism: A Life-Saving Database
One of the biggest concerns facing families of children or adults with autism or Alzheimer’s disease is how to prevent wandering. ...
- What Is Demisexual?
There are a variety of sexual identities in this world and each individual has his or her own sexual identity. One type of sexual identity is demisexuality. It is not as commonly heard and many people may also ask, "What is demisexual?"If you don’t know much about this sexuality other than hearing...
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- This College Graduate with Autism Is an Inspiration
For this young man, college was never a question. Many may think that's not that special, but in this case, it is. Paris King has autism, and many teens with autism might not have the same courage to go through with what he accomplished.Autism involves a social disability that may affect someone's...
- Dr. Paula K. Ogrocki PHD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Cynthia Griggins PHD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- John Bertschler PH.D.1389 Apple Valley Ct Broadview Heights OH 44147
- Dr. Danette Conklin MA, PH.D.10524 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Susan Renee Bowen PHD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Andrea M. Loucaides PH.D.2075 Avon Belden Rd Grafton OH 44044