Dr. Jennifer Stone is a Dentist practicing in Mableton, GA. Dr. Stone specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Jennifer Makella Stone D.D.S.'s Practice location
Mableton, GA 30126Get Direction
Jennifer Makella Stone D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stone
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dr. Robert Gittelman DDS365 Villa Rica Way Sw Marietta GA 30064
- Dr. Lewis L. Brown D.D.S.3580 Piedmont Road N.E., Tuxedo Center Atlanta Georgia 30305
- Dr. Stephanie Fransoso DMD1610 RIDENOUR BLVD NW STE 103 KENNESAW GA 30152
- Dr. Mike Salekian DMD4920 Roswell Rd Atlanta GA 30342
- Ronald Erving Goldstein D.D.S.600 Galleria Pkwy Se Atlanta GA 30339
- Dr. Shervin Meshkian D.D.S440 Flat Shoals Ave SE Atlanta GA 30316