Dr. Atalanta Olito is an anesthesiologist practicing in Murrieta, CA. Dr. Olito ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Olito also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific 1992
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Ucla Med Ctr/Ucla D Geffen Sch, Anesthesiology; Arrowhead Reg Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- UCLA Med Center 1993
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Dr. Atalanta C Olito D.O.'s Practice location
Murrieta, CA 92562Get Direction
MURRIETA, CA 92563Get Direction
Dr. Atalanta C Olito D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Dodgers’ Closer Kenley Jansen Helps Pay for Multiple Sclerosis Medical Treatment for Teenager
Closer for the Dodgers, Kenley Jansen, was the savior for several of the team’s games. Now, Jansen has jumped at the opportunity to help a man in dire need of medical treatment that he cannot afford. ...
- All About Addison's Disease
What is Addison’s disease?One of the ways in which the body maintains proper balance is by using certain chemical messengers called as hormones. This done so to regulate various functions in the body. There is a small adrenal gland present above each kidney. These glands work to produce hormones,...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Brandon Lucas Villarreal M.D.25500 Medical Center Dr Murrieta CA 92562
- Dr. Jeremiah John Maloney D.O.25150 Hancock Ave Murrieta CA 92562
- Dr. Robert Pennington Mcgraw MD25405 Hancock Ave Murrieta CA 92562
- Dr. Frank J Valencia M.D.25500 Medical Center Dr Murrieta CA 92562
- Dr. Jacob Ryan Pletcher M.D.Santa Margarita Rd Camp Pendleton CA 92055
- Dr. Drew Grant Belnap M.D.H100 Santa Margarita Road Camp Pendleton CA 92055