Dr. John Dawidowicz is a Chiropractor practicing in Spartanburg, SC. Dr. Dawidowicz specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Dawidowicz seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. John V Dawidowicz D.C.'s Practice location
Spartanburg, SC 29307Get Direction
SPARTANBURG, SC 29307Get Direction
Dr. John V Dawidowicz D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Dr. Karen Waters Thomas DC215 W Poinsett St Greer SC 29650
- Dr. Robin Glenn Ivey DC1230 John B. White, Sr. Blvd Spartanburg SC 29304
- Dr. Lafayette Briggs D.C.,1524 John B. White Sr. Blvd. Spartanburg SC 29301
- Dr. Monica L Fowler DC1851 Old Furnace Rd Boiling Springs SC 29316
- Dr. Char'lee Pickens Stoehr DC215 W Poinsett St Greer SC 29650
- Dr. Tammy Caroline Emory D.C.1660a E Main St Duncan SC 29334