Dr. John Whytosek practices Periodontics in Bryn Mawr, PA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Whytosek has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Whytosek provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. John Whytosek D.M.D.'s Practice location
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010Get Direction
Dr. John Whytosek D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is an Ischemic Stroke?
Ischemic stroke is a type of stroke that occurs as a result of the blockage of blood vessels that supplies blood to the brain by a blood clot. This prevents blood from reaching the brain. Consequently, the brain does not get enough oxygen for normal functioning. According to statistics, about 87% of...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- What Is Ringworm?
Ringworm, or tinea, refers to a fungal infection of the skin. The term ‘worm’ is derived from the old belief that the disease was caused by a worm. The term ‘ring’ refers to the characteristic ring-shaped patches produced by the fungus on the skin. Infection is often found in the outer layer...
- How to Know if Your Child Has ADHD
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is one of those complex mental disorders that can negatively affect a child’s success in education and the relationship with other children. ADHD symptoms usually vary and are sometimes hard to be recognized since most children will exhibit them at...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Wendy M. Croll Halpern354 West Lancaster Avenue Haverford Pennsylvania 19041
- Dr. Barry P. Levin DMD7848 Old York Road Elkins Park Pennsyvlania 19027
- Dr. Andrew B Diamond DMD, MS2300 COMPUTER RD WILLOW GROVE PA 19090
- Dr. David R Edenbaum DMD560 A Lippincott Drive Haddon Heights NJ 08035
- Dr. Linda R Suralie DDS7156 STENTON AVE PHILA PA 19150
- Dr. Samia A Hardan DMD533 ANNADALE DR BERWYN PA 19312