Dr. Ramesh Sai Veeragandham MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon2310 York St Suite 3a Blue Island IL, 60406
Dr. Ramesh Veeragandham is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Blue Island, IL. Dr. Veeragandham specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Veeragandham typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Thoracic Surgery; Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Ramesh Sai Veeragandham MD's Practice location
Blue Island, IL 60406Get Direction
DANVILLE, CA 94526Get Direction
Dr. Ramesh Sai Veeragandham MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Veeragandham
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Dr. Khaled Abdelhady M.D.840 S Wood St Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Kendra J. Grubb M.D.201 Abraham Flexner Way Louisville Kentucky 40202
- Henry James Sullivan1130 North Lake Shore Drive Chicago Illinois 60611
- Dr. Stephen Francis Laga M.D.1111 Superior St Melrose Park IL 60160
- Dr. Robert Gasior MD2525 S Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60616
- Mr. Nazir A Khan MD330 W Grand Ave Chicago IL 60610