Dr. Christina Hoang is a pediatrician practicing in TUCSON, AZ. Dr. Hoang is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hoang diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hoang can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Christina Hoang DO's Practice location
TUCSON, AZ 85724Get Direction
Christina Hoang DO's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Measles?
Measles, or rubeola, is a viral infection that mostly affects children, but can be seen at any age. This contagious infection is characterized by rashes that spread all over the body. Measles are now able to be contained via vaccination. The disease can be fatal for small children under the age of...
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- Dr. Mohammed H. Nomaan MD5861 N ORACLE RD TUCSON AZ 85704
- Sharon McDonough Means316 South Convent Avenue Tucson Arizona 85701
- Dr. Nicole Anne Abdy M.D.Az Health Science Center 3335 Tucson AZ 85724
- Mrs. Tiffany Lynne Herr MD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Hans R Bradshaw M.D.6601 W. St. Mary's Rd Tucson AZ 85745
- Dr. Michael Karadsheh MD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724