Dr. Mary Flood is a psychologist practicing in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Flood specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Flood evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Flood because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Mary F Flood PHD's Practice location
Lincoln, NE 68510Get Direction
Dr. Mary F Flood PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Meet the Team Behind Sesame's Street's Special Needs Character: Julia
Sesame Street is a wildly popular educational TV series that began to shape our culture on November 10th, 1969. Since then, it has been a long-time favorite of both children and adults. The show combines puppetry, dialogue, and comedy to help educate children on topics such as the alphabet, numbers,...
- What is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, is an anxiety disorder that a person develops after witnessing a very stressful and terrifying event. In most cases, the person must have faced a life-threatening event or an incident in which serious injury was involved. Events that trigger fear,...
- Temple Grandin Teaches How to Move Beyond Labels
Mary Temple Grandin, a professor of animal science at Colorado State University, expert consultant in the livestock industry on animal behavior and Autism spokesperson, was born on August 29th, 1947. She was never officially diagnosed with autism during her childhood or adolescence.Rather, she...
- How to Handle the Most Challenging Autism Behaviors
There will be difficult moments while raising a child with autism that a parent will find hard to deal with. However, there are certain situations that can be resolved with patience and knowledge of autism and how it can affect someone. By understanding what the child is feeling when they are...
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- Humor and Autism Spectrum Disorder
Our Autism Community is very important to us. At FindaTopDoc, we create and share articles and slideshows about autism, reporting on the latest information, news, breakthroughs and observations that we believe our autism community is seeking. In doing our research, we come across remarkable...
- Eric M Gudan PSYD3700 Sheridan Blvd Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Cassie Jo Leutzinger PSY.D.4545 S 86th St Lincoln NE 68526
- Dr. Rebecca Kay Braymen PH.D.127 S 37TH ST LINCOLN NE 68510
- Dr. Rina Shaily Santiago PSY.D.4545 S 86th St Lincoln NE 68526
- Dr. Mary Lou Paine PH.D., L.P.1550 S 70th St Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Rick R Mcneese PH.D.210 Gateway Mall Lincoln NE 68505